In-Person Bible classes have resumed. Below you will find a listing of the classes available as well as links to the lesson worksheets.
Auditorium Class (T. Young) – Class will be live-streamed @9am
Room #21 – Following Bible Class Schedule below (B. Austin/S. Sandefur)
6th – 12th Grade – Fellowship Building (C. Myers)
3rd – 5th Grade – Middle Room Upstairs (Meeks/Burkett)
1st – 2nd Grade – Room #6 (R. Forest/C. Parker)
4 Years – Kinder – Room #4 (D. Hornsby/S. Lewis)
3 Years – Room #2 (K. Copeland/S. Rice)
2 Years – Room #8 (S. Sabrsula/D. Heidemann/D. Ruggeri)
1 Years & Nursery – No class available at this time
Bible Class Schedule – Winter 2020 – 2021
|#||Date||Title||Bible Section||Lesson # (Click Number)|
|1||10/18/2020||True Wisdom||1 Corinthians 1:1-2:5||50|
|2||10/25/2020||Worldliness||1 Corinthians 2:6 – 3:23||51|
|3||11/1/2020||Foolish or Wise?||1 Corinthians 4:1-21||52|
|4||11/8/2020||Proud Immorality||1 Corinthians 5:1-13||53|
What are we doing to safely resume Bible Classes?
Our classes have been combined based on the availability of teachers and students. Classes are set up so that social distancing can be maintained to keep the congregation safe from COVID-19. The classrooms and buildings are being professionally cleaned and sanitized weekly.
What time is class?
All classes will begin at 9:00AM and will dismiss at 9:40AM to allow time to transition from class to the worship service in the auditorium.
Are there any guidelines for the return to in-person Bible Classes?
• We ask if you or your child has been ill or running a fever, or if they have been around someone with COVID-19 please remain at home. Contact an elder or the office if you have a question.
• Do not bring food or drinks for yourself or for the children.
• Children ages 2 and 3 are encouraged to wear a mask while in the classroom.
• Children age 4 years through adults must wear a mask.
• Parents of children age 2 through 2nd grade – Children will be signed in and signed out by the teacher.
• Make sure your children use hand sanitizer upon entering the room.
• Each child will have a box of supplies that will be provided for them.
How Can We Help You?
During this transition period you may have questions, want to offer feedback, or give us suggestions. The elders would be happy to talk to you. Please feel free to contact us any time by calling the office at (281) 332-1015 or leaving a comment when you fill out a digital Connect Card.