In-Person Bible classes have resumed. Below you will find a listing of the classes available as well as links to the lesson worksheets.
2 Adult Classes:
– Auditorium Class (T. Young) – Class will be live-streamed @9am Sunday and 7pm Wednesday
– Room #21 (Sunday Only) – Following Bible Class Schedule below
18 – 30 Year Old Class – Room #33
9th – 12th Grade – Fellowship Building
6th – 8th Grade – Room #44
3rd – 5th Grade – Sunday Room #20; Wednesday Room #28
1st – 2nd Grade – Room #6
Kindergarten – Room #5
4 Years – Room #1
2 & 3 Years – Room #8
0 Years (Nursery) – 1 Years – Room #14
Bible Class Schedule – Summer 2021
|#||Date||Title||Bible Section||Lesson # (Click Number)|
|1||6/6/2021||Partners in Christ; Suffering for Christ||Philippians 1:1-30||93|
|2||6/13/2021||Christ’s Humility and Service||Philippians 2:1-30||94|
|3||6/20/2021||Pursuing Christ’s Call||Philippians 3:1-4:1||95|
|4||6/27/2021||Joy; Receiving Christ’s Riches||Philippians 4:2-23||96|
|5||7/4/2021||Redemption & Reconciliation in Christ||Colossians 1:1-23||83|
|6||7/11/2021||Riches in Christ; Rooted in Christ||Colossians 1:24 – 2:23||84|
|7||7/18/2021||Rules for Holy Living||Colossians 3:1-4:1||85|
|8||7/25/2021||Relationships in Christ||Colossians 4:2-18||86|
|9||8/1/2021||Model of Faith; Model of Ministry||1 Thess 1:1 – 2:16||44|
|10||8/8/2021||Longing to Visit; Living to Please||1 Thess 2:17 – 4:12||45|
|11||8/15/2021||Living in Awareness & Peace||1 Thess 4:13 – 5:28||46|
|12||8/22/2021||Perseverance & God’s Judgement||2 Thess 1:1-12||47|
|13||8/29/2021||Lawlessness & Christ’s Coming||2 Thess 2:1-17||48|
What are we doing to safely resume Bible Classes?
Our classes have been combined based on the availability of teachers and students. Classes are set up so that social distancing can be maintained to keep the congregation safe from COVID-19. The classrooms and buildings are being professionally cleaned and sanitized weekly.
What time is class?
All classes will begin at 9:00AM and will dismiss at 9:45AM to allow time to transition from class to the worship service in the auditorium.
Are there any guidelines for the return to in-person Bible Classes?
• We ask if you or your child has been ill or running a fever, or if they have been around someone with COVID-19 please remain at home. Contact an elder or the office if you have a question.
• Do not bring food or drinks for yourself or for the children.
• Parents of children age 2 through 2nd grade – Children will be signed in and signed out by the teacher.
• Make sure your children use hand sanitizer upon entering the room.
• Each child will have a box of supplies that will be provided for them.
How Can We Help You?
During this transition period you may have questions, want to offer feedback, or give us suggestions. The elders would be happy to talk to you. Please feel free to contact us any time by calling the office at (281) 332-1015 or leaving a comment when you fill out a digital Connect Card.